Monday, March 17, 2008

Why Do I Have ANOTHER Blog, again?



Well, I don't know! I use wordpress for my private blog and I love it! Since I have my own url I can make changes to the template and upload all kinds of cute ones. But on wp.com you can't do that and I hate I can't make fun changes to my template. So, here I am, once again at blogger. David is going to buy a new url for me and more than likely I will just keep it here at blogger by pointing the url to this blog. Not sure yet how that will all work out, but the instuctions are listed on the dashboard.


Anyway, a little about me. I always hate typing up these first post =P
I am Michelle. I have been married to David for the past 13 years and we have 3
beautiful girls. Emily ~ 9 Audrey ~ 7 & Sarah Jane ~ 2













4 Comments:

At Monday, March 17, 2008 , Blogger Leah said...

Heheee! I just love you! So you are still going to keep your current URL where I visit you all the time but get an additional one. Is that right? But you'll have it directed here? I get so confused over the simplest things...=P My brain is small.

Your girls, as always, are the most beautiful ever!

 
At Tuesday, March 18, 2008 , Blogger Michelle said...

test comment

 
At Tuesday, March 18, 2008 , Blogger Marlana said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful! They look so happy!

 
At Thursday, March 20, 2008 , Blogger Jen said...

You have a beautiful family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home