Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pictures, Sarah & Prayers





Remember last week how I was complaining about Photobucket? Well, I so love it today! Did you know it can actually capture your thoughts? Just look at what sweet little Natalie is thinking.! Seriously, it is like your own little mini photoshop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My prayer life has not been the best these past couple of months. It is just so hard to set aside time during the day with all the chaos that goes on around here. (David and I talked the other day and we are going to start setting aside time for me in the evenings once he gets home.) Tuesday I believe it was, I just really felt like I needed to spend some time in prayer. Emily & Audrey were outside and Sarah was playing. I asked her if she would like to pray with mommy. She said, yeah, sure mommy. (that's her reply now to everything)We sat in the chair and within a few minutes she started whispering, say amen mommy. When I didn't, she said it again. Then she just started repeating it over and over. I started thinking maybe she wasn't the best prayer partner to have.

Last night after Sarah and I got in the bed, she asked me, mommy you pray for Sarah, Natalie and Gracie. So we prayed for a minute. Then she wanted to pray for Emily and Audrey. And I gotta tell ya, it was the sweetest little prayer! Normally, she will pray over dinner, but it's always thank you for this food and help us have a good day. But last night she surprised me with her words and how complete her thoughts were.

So, now I'm thinking she is the best prayer partner to have. She just likes 'em short and sweet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home