Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Tagged: Seven Things

Tara tagged me for the seven things meme! FUN!


Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I love reading. Christian fiction is my all time favorite.

2. I am not the most organized person. In fact I am not the least bit organized. I can't find anything. I am always running behind because I have misplaced something. This drives David & the girls crazy.

3. I do not like that high waisted jeans are coming back. I loved them back in the 80's, even said I would never wear low rise jeans. But I did. And I love them. I don't think I can go back.

4. I love Boca products! Until recently I'd only tried the hamburger patties. Now we get the chiken patties & nuggets, corn dogs, lasagna & breakfast wraps.

5. I want to learn how to sew, so bad! Guess I need to go ahead and sign up for lessons

6. I could (and do) watch Disney movies over and over. A few of my favorites are Peter Pan, Little Mermaid & Beauty & the Beast

7. My girls absolutely love going to the dentist. Even Miss Sarah got up in the chair last week for a cleaning. I, on the other hand HATE going! I act like a big baby! It's actually rather embarrassing.

Okay, now I tag

Christy
Leah
Jennifer (mississippi girl)
Annette
Dreams of a Country Girl
Jennifer (crazy wonderful life)
Marlana

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 26, 2008 , Blogger Leah said...

No kidding? Are high waisted jeans coming back? Oh, yuck! I still have a pair and I can't bear to wear them. They are soooooo uncomfortable. I will not be wearing those ever again if I can help it.

I hate the dentist too. That's nice the girls like it though. Makes it easier on you to take them!

 
At Thursday, March 27, 2008 , Blogger Marlana said...

It was so much fun reading your post! I promise to uphold my end of the 'tag' soon, but I have a sick baby right now, so the world stops and caters to her. ;)

 
At Saturday, April 05, 2008 , Blogger Marlana said...

Michelle, I kept my promise and finally posted today! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home