Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What Makes You Smile & A Contest

So, what makes you smile? My fridge makes me smile! Yes, it does. My memo board is full of pictures. Pictures of people that are very dear to me. People that I love and I know who love me in return. I also have several magnets that were given to me as gifts from special people. My favorite one says, Chocolate & Shoes take away the blues (how true) On days where I feel down, I love reading over the sweet magnets or looking at all the smiling faces. It's such a wonderful reminder of all that I have to be thankful for.


There are many other things that make me smile too, but I want to hear about what makes you smile. And to make this a little more fun I'm throwing in a prize. If you would like to play along leave me a comment, with the link to your post. I'll have Sarah draw a name and we will post the winner on Tuesday. Oh, the prize!


In keeping with a smiling theme, I'll be giving away a box of Crest Classic Whitestrips. LOVE these things! I just finished up a box a month or so ago and I still have another half a box, so I thought I'd share =P





Labels:

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 26, 2008 , Blogger my2boycircus said...

I'M BACK --HOPE ON OVER AND CHECK ME BACK OUT...I WILL TRY AND KEEP UP THIS TIME

 
At Thursday, March 27, 2008 , Blogger Leah said...

This is thte cutest idea for a contest Michelle!! Love it! I love your fridge too. I have one of those memo boards with the ribbon like yours. How did you get it to go on your fridge, though? I'd love to win those crest whitestrips! I've been telling Tim to get me some forever. I'll put up a post as soon as I can!
Luv ya,
Leah

 
At Thursday, March 27, 2008 , Blogger Michelle said...

Just a note that Angela (trustingdaily) is playing along too =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home