Monday, April 14, 2008

The Dentist

I have a dentist appointment at 2:30 today and I am already a ball of nerves. I love my dentist and all the people that work there, but yet, I hate it! I am a big baby! My girls love going to the dentist. Audrey just had an appointment last week to get a chipped tooth fixed. No problem. She was even looking forward to it. When we left I told Dr.? that I would see him on Monday and how Audrey is a better patient than I am. He told me I would be fine. He was probably thinking otherwise. He has sent me home before. He now calls me in valium. I have to take a pill about 30 minutes to an hour before I go to help me relax. I miss Kathy, his old assistant, she used to hold my hand and tell me I was doing fine.

I meant to ask David to leave his iPod so I could listen to some music while he was working in my mouth, but I forgot. Now I'll be listening to High School Musical tunes on Audrey's while Mr. Bumpy and Mr. Whistle are going to work on this tooth.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 15, 2008 , Blogger Ruth said...

Michelle,
I am a big baby about the dentist,too. I just can't handle any dental work.
I love the new look on your blog.
Ruth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home