Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Friday!

I know I changed my template again! David was just getting on to me the other night about spending hours fixing this thing up. He told me to come up with one I like and leave it (heehee) He said the same thing about the living room. When I worked I was constantly moving things around in my office. So, that's just me, love it one day, need something different the next. I'm just using this one until I can decide which one of these I want to get. (Shabby Miss Jenn) Plus, I am sending the blue/brown html to a friend of mine for her blog.

Beautiful! That is the one word I can come up with to describe today. We are expected to reach the mid 80's ~ Yippee! We will be gone most of the day enjoying this nice weather. We are going to do some visiting and then head to the park.

The latest news on a pet hamster is .......... we're not getting one. And yes, I am happy. Apparently, the tiny creatures can pass on a virus to humans. You can read this terrible news story here.

Last night, I was catching up on some blog reading and found a yummy chocolate chip pie recipe at Bakerella, and I am so fixin' this tonight. In case you missed it she was on Martha Stewart a couple of weeks ago and you can read about that here.

I hope you all have a wonderful and happy Friday!

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 18, 2008 , Blogger Leah said...

Oh my! I got so caught up in all the links I forgot to write you a comment! =) That is the most delicious chocolately yumminess I have ever seen in my life. Now I need some! I'm going to have to go make some chocolate brownies or cake or something...I'm craving chocolate now! How cool that she got to be on Martha! Our station changed the time that Martha is on and now it's at like 8 in the morning and I do not have time to watch it then.
Thank goodness you are not getting a hampster. Ew. ew. ew! That is a creepy gross story.
I hope you had a great day today. It was 70 here but windy. Likely to be more windy tomorrow. We have horrible winds here. Blows dirt and tumbleweeds al over the place! In fact traffic was stopped the other day b/c there was an enormous tumble weed blocking two lanes of traffic! Isn't that crazy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home